LIVE Masterclass Today - Award Winning Author Roger Grimes on Top 5 Defenses Against Ransomware in 2023
Cyber-criminals have become thoughtful about ransomware attacks; taking time to maximize your organization’s potential damage and their payoff. Protecting your network from this growing threat is more important than ever. And nobody knows this more than Roger Grimes, Data-Driven Defense Evangelist at KnowBe4.
With 30+ years experience as a computer security consultant, instructor, and award-winning author, Roger has dedicated his life to making sure you’re prepared to defend against quickly-evolving IT security threats like ransomware.
Join Roger for this thought-provoking webinar to learn what you can do to prevent, detect, and mitigate ransomware.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Best and worst ways to respond to Ransomware
- How to detect ransomware programs, even those that are highly stealthy
- Official recommendations from the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- The policies, technical controls, and education you need to stop ransomware in its tracks
- Why good backups (even offline backups) no longer save you from ransomware
You can learn how to identify and stop these attacks before they wreak havoc on your network.