OnDemand | What Brands Get Wrong About Customer Authentication
Customer authentication is a critical component of almost every application that exists because it serves as a product gateway impacting 100% of customers. While it is a standard feature, it is not easy to get right and the stakes for getting it right are higher than ever: 46% of customers abandon a transaction because of authentication and account takeover fraud increased by a whooping 292% in 2020.
Join us as customer authentication experts shed light on the latest findings from research on customer authentication, discuss common misconceptions, and present effective solutions to significantly increase security without increasing friction.
- Lost business value in customer authentication friction
- What frustrates customers the most about authentication
- Key factors to consider for implementation of modern MFA
- How to evaluate passwordless customer authentication solutions
- Importance of orchestrating dynamic customer access journeys